Toll processing & contract manufacturing
We offer a wide range of contract manufacturing & toll processing facilities ranging from a single process up to multiple services comprising the following operations: batch mixing and batch agglomeration, continuous mixing and continuous agglomeration, batch drying, milling & classification, continuous drying, densification and packing.
Besides testing, different processes, like mixing, drying and agglomeration, our testroom in Doetinchem in the Netherlands offers you a wide range of toll processing possibilities.
Outsourcing your advantages
- Clearly defined costs
- No planning and authorizing costs
- No investment in equipment and buildings
- Efficient production of small quantities:
test your process on lab- and production scale and define the specifications of your machine
- Use toll processing in your development process
- Produce materials for marketing activities, prior to investment in new production capacity
- Fill the gap between design and start up of your new equipment or plant
- Launching new products by means of toll processing, until your sales has reached a solid and profitable base
Direct available toll processing equipment!
Toll processing equipment is available to help you with the testing and tolling of your products, in the food, the pharmaceutical, the chemical, the minerals and the metals industry:
- Vrieco-Nauta® for vacuum drying or mixing: 300, 800, 3500, 6000 litres
- Cyclomix for high shear mixing: 5, 50, 500 litres
- Flash dryer up to 150 kg/h water evaporation
- Machinery for continuous mixing and agglomeration
- Ultrasonic screening on 45, 80 and 140 micron
- Intermediate transport in stainless steel IBC’s
Hosokawa Micron B.V. can offer you short- or longterm contracts. Our crew as well as our toll processing equipment are very flexible in adapting to your specifications!
Please contact us for more information by filling out the information request form below.